₹90000 per person
Duration: 25 Days - Via Flight - Distance 700 Mtr
DepartureMumbai Airport, Maharashtra India
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 5:30 PM.
IncludedRamdhan-Shawwal UmrahVia Flight Air Ticket5 Ltr Zam Zam Free1 Foot Wear Free1 Travelling Bag FreeLaundry Service FreeTravel by Luxury BussesRoom: 4/6 SharingBest Of Indian FoodReturn Air FareUmrah VisaPersonal Guide
Not IncludedTaif and Badar ZiyaratUmrah From TaifUmrah From Masjid E JuranahRoom: IndividualSaudi Sim Card FreeDirect Flight Air Ticket
Departure To Jeddah From Mumbai Airport. After arrival at Jeddah Airport & immigration clearance meet our local representative who will assist and transfer you to Makkhah.
Optional program of Local Ziarat with Professional Tour Guide such as Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifa, Jabal e Noor, Jabal E Soor and Jannat ul Mala.
Day 4 To Day 6
Just Do your Ibaadats in Haram Or doing Second and Third Umrah.
Day 7 Or Day 8
Today get ready to checkout from your hotel as we will be moving to Madinah Munawwarah.
Day 9 To Day 11
Our Professional Tour Guide visiting all the Historical places in Madina i.e. Masjid E Quba, Masjid E Qiblatain, Saba-Masajid, and Jabal e Ohud.
DAY 14 or 15
Today is the last day of our Holy Journey, pack your baggage and get ready until your pickup from Hotel and drop to Jeddah Airport.
Inclusions / Exclusions Tour Cost Inclusive Of:
- Air Ticket
- Visa Fees
- Internal Transportation by Air Conditioned in groups.
- Daily Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Room Service.
- If you travel individually other than group tickets, you will bear the additional transportation charges as per your itinerary.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- No difference in price shall be collected or refunded due to any fluctuation of Currency & Airfare.
- There will be any changes from the saudi & India Government it will have to pay the extra charge.
- The tour dates and tour programs are provisional and subject to change without notice.
- Unutilized services are NON - REFUNDABLE.
- Tour Operator is not responsible for the lost luggage.
- Indian passport valid for at least 6 months having minimum 2 blank pages and 2 white background photographs of size 4x6cm.
- Pay a minimum of Rs. 30000/- per person to book your tour.
- Balance amount to be paid 15 days before departure or the booking will get cancelled without informing.
- Book through NEFT/RTGS /IMPS or Cheque. All Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- 5% GST Extra (Not Included in Package).
Cancellation Policy:The following cancellation charges would apply as per person if the booking is cancelled as per schedule below.
- 20000/- per person is NON REFUNDABLE.
- 50% of the tour cost if cancelled between 10 to 15 days before departure.
- NO REFUND if cancelled within 10 days of departure.
- Date Change Penalty Rs. 5000/- per person PLUS other charges if any. For changes 10 to 15 days before departure or else the above cancellation shall apply.